Monday, May 07, 2007

Slow Email

Hi Everyone!

I just got word from my web host that email today is going to be very slow (or non-existent) while they upgrade their servers and restore information from a failed disk. No worries, any email you send I will eventually get, it just might not be today.

Bottom line is if you need to contact me today, phone is the way. :) 408-206-8684. Please leave a message and I'll return your call when I can.

This past and coming weekends have been deemed "Jillian catches up on normal life" weekends, which means no scheduled photoshoots. I've been doing chores (yay, clothes to wear!) finishing projects (yay, painted furniture!) and catching up on personal photos that I've been needing to edit!

I've also been working on Steve & Chrissie's beautiful album with my wonderful album designer, Katie, putting the finishing touches on last weekend's shoots, and ordering a very special canvas print for Eric and Kylene!

Expect to see photos of Eric & Kylene's wedding and Paula and Ron's wedding in the next month, as I am very much looking forward to being a part of their amazing days. I love weddings!!!

Cheers,
Jillian