Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Paula And Ron Wed!

When Paula and Ron first got married, it was a small quiet ceremony. Last Sunday, they finally got to have the big, fun, and beautiful wedding that every bride dreams of! It was so much fun to see how in love they still were, as if this truly was the first day of their married life. I wish that for all my couples...that each day feel like the first wonderful, magical day of their married life together.

I have to say, I have never in my life seen so many little girls in one place. And they all LOVED Paula, and wanted to see her dress and hold her flowers and talk about when they will get married. And many of them hadn't even made it to Kindergarten yet! It was too sweet. :)

EDIT: Oh dear, I was so excited I forgot to put a link to the slideshow! Enjoy!






















All of the floral arrangements were created by Paula's friend and fabulous florist Regina of Blossoms in San Mateo!













Handsome groom:




















Their daughter was one of the four cutie pie flower girls! She needed just a little help down the aisle:



















Yay! Finally married!




















First dance:













Fun and bright table decor:



















I snuck the couple away for some romantic portraits at a nearby waterfall...(huge thanks to the maintenance guy who told me about it!!) What an incredible setting!! And how brave and adventurous are they for actually wading across the creek?!

































Thanks Paula and Ron, I had an incredible time!!