Tuesday, May 15, 2007

equestrian-sourcing

In my final semester of grad school, I'm taking a course in managing outsourced development; and of course lately, my photography business has been a top priority. I'm just not sure where the horses came from.

I just woke up from a dream about equestrian-sourcing: outsourcing portions of my photo business to horses.

Seriously. in my dream, I felt i needed to get the equestrian community involved somehow, and promised them that at the very least I'd blog about it. It was an extremely sensitive issue, because you don't want to offend the horse community. Of course, in my dream "blog about it" equaled "not get up and walk across the room to turn off the alarm." Oversleeping for half an hour is the least I could do for a community that has done so much for my business.

I thought I'd honor that just a bit and blog about it. But now I need to go to bootcamp, and exercise. ;)


Edit: Now that I'm back from bootcamp, I just have to say that the funniest part has to be that when I first woke up enough to turn off the alarm, I actually said aloud "dude, i can't blog through the radio, it isn't hooked up to the internet." about 30 second later I realized the radio wasn't an input device.

after another couple minutes, I finally realized (sadly) that there were no horses, and if there were, they couldn't read.