Friday, May 11, 2007

A Bootcamp Update

So a couple entries back I mentioned that I joined a 4wk women's fitness bootcamp....3 days a week from 6:30am to 7:30am. Ouch!

Well, today marked the end of the second week and I'm excited to report that I've actually made it to all classes, and I'm not dead!! Sure, six classes aren't going to make a big difference physically, but mentally it was a huge i-cant-do-this obstacle to get over. :) I've been getting over a lot of those lately.

So I'm at the half-way point of bootcamp #1. Ideally, I'll keep signing up for bootcamp each month, so "half-way" is a misnomer, but it makes it sound like I'm accomplishing something so I am going keep calling it that!

This past week I've been working on all kinds of little catch-up things. Wedding season starts in full blast mode next week, so be on the lookout for more photos and stories!