Monday, June 25, 2007

Mr & Mrs!

William and Tiana were married this past Saturday in San Jose with style! I had so much fun with their friends and family...like I said in my last post...I just danced all night! (Yes, I'm the dancing photographer, it's just too much fun not to! Besides, it helps me keep beat...and people do interesting things on the beat!)

Anyway, here are my favorite images from the day, and you can find more in the beautiful slideshow!


Beautiful Tiana getting ready...
































They had this beautiful cool old car (with a fun driver) for the day, and they couldn't resist some fun photos with it!




















At the hotel, we found some beautiful light in the VIP lounge on the top floor!







































Everyone danced and danced and danced at the reception...and when they looked like they needed a little camera break...I photographed the shadows!













The couple danced the last dance surrounded by all their friends and family....and the night ended with a huge group hug!



Congratulations!!