Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!





















My dad is an avid reader of my blog (probably one of the few reasons he gets on the internet), so I thought I'd introduce him to everyone! He's the minister at the First Christian Church in Carthage, TX and has been for about 23 years (most of my life). He's also a family/marriage therapist, teaches anger management, is a professor of psychology at the local college, plays golf regularly, and is a great singer & guitarist in a band called "Blessed Country Praise."

So no one should question where I got my "I can do 2 careers, school, a couple of hobbies, and a social life all at once" attitude from. ;) Of course there are many many other wonderful traits and qualities he's passed along to me, and I couldn't be more grateful.

Happy Father's Day! Love you!!