Thursday, March 22, 2007

Las Vegas Baby

Honestly, I promise I normally don't travel this much! Everything just seemed to happen all at once, and even though I'm still tired from my trip to Paris, it's now time for my trip to Vegas!

In Vegas I'll be attending the Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) Convention. I get to meet up with hundreds of fabulous photographers that I talk to online, but rarely have the opportunity to meet or hang out! I am so excited, and I am certain to come back with fun ideas, new skills, and (if possible) an even bigger excitement for all of the splendid weddings I have this year!

My shuttle comes to pick me up in 4 hours (at 3:50am...yikes!), but I'm so excited I just might not sleep. I will still have access to my cell phone and email during the week. My responses might be slightly delayed, but please contact me for any reason!

Have a great weekend. :)