Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Matt & Ligaya E-Session!

I love engagement sessions! Unfortunately, this was my last e-session with 2007 couples, so I was a little sad. But luckily I'm starting to book for 2008, so it shouldn't be too long!

Ligaya & Matt wanted engagement photos that really reflected who they are and what they love to do, and I think they came up with some great ways to show it! I love all the ideas they had!

See all the fun in the slideshow....



First we took a few photos at Fort Mason, which has awesome red doors everywhere!























Then we headed up to the park with this oh-so-cute (but sporty) bike for two!! I've never seen one of those in real life, so it was really awesome. They went pretty fast!















After the bike ride, they relaxed with a little wine...




















Then down to Aquatic Park, where Matt loves to swim.

































Finally headed to Buena Vista Cafe for Irish Coffee!





















These are two of my favorite images ever...