Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Izatt Family!

Well, it's always a little nerve-wrecking to photograph someone who's photography you greatly admire!! Dustin Izatt, of Digital Izatt Photography and his family (wife Tiffany, daughters Kyleigh & Madison, and new baby boy Cameron) are on a California vacation from Utah and allowed me to take some family portraits.

Of course, I was tickled pink to see Tiffany and Dustin again and finally get to meet the kiddos! We photographed a little in the city, and then headed out to Baker's Beach for the sunset.

Thanks so much for sharing your family with me, I had so much fun!! Oh, and thank you for the delicious (and entertaining) dinner afterwards...I think I was too distracted talking to the girls to really say it last night. You have a really delightful family, and I hope to see you in January!


Here are all my favorites in a slideshow!