Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Alive!!!

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry that it has been so long since I've posted! Things have been more than a little crazy here.

1. I AM A MASTER. A master of *what* is quite debatable, but very soon I will receive a piece of paper stating that I have completed the requirements for my Masters degree. I am excited. Really excited to have that 20-25 hours back each week! So yay for me!

2. I AM DEMONSTRATED. Finally, after a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and shooting each other with foam disc guns....our team at work finished the integration successfully, and we gave the demo....to ourselves at 9pm at night...but still, mission accomplished.

3. I AM BECOMING AN ULTIMATE FIGHTER. Ok, not really, but I have started personal training twice a week. Boot camp left me injured all the time, so I realized I needed more personalized attention. Once my body gets used to the routine, I'll amp it up and go more often. My biggest personal challenge?: Balance. Not kidding. I can do pretty much anything...except stand on one foot or the other. This is seriously something we work on every time, and I fail miserably. I'm supposed to practice a lot at home. Hey, I broke bones in both my feet in college (at different times), so I blame it on that. I'm a little sore today but I like my trainer, Tai, so I'm not too mad at him.

4. I AM EDITING LIKE CRAZY. Seriously. I am trying to get everything out the door as fast as possible, and I hope to be fully caught up by the end of next week. Hey, a girl has to have goals!

5. I AM LEAVING YOU. But just for a day. I'll be going to Los Angeles on Sunday morning and returning Monday morning. I've got a fabulous party to shoot, and I'll tell you a little more about it when I get back. :)

Sorry for the blog neglect, but I assure you I am alive, well, and happily occupied. How is summer going for everyone?!