Monday, April 30, 2007

It's 5:30am, and I'm Awake!

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's 5:30am, and it's my first day of class. I'm not talking about school though, I'm talking about the women's fitness bootcamp I spontaneously joined last week. It's a 4 week program, and I go 3 days a week at 6:30am. That just so happens to be the last little sliver of my schedule that was available (though my sleepy head right now keeps saying "no! it wasn't available! I used that time to sleep!"...).

When I know I want to accomplish something, and I'm likely to give up, I try to tell as many people as possible. Why? So that I feel too embarrassed to quit of course! So that when people ask me "how's that going?" I need to have an answer. And I want to get in shape! And I'm soooooo likely to not get up this early every morning! So I'm telling all of you, just to get me out of bed in the mornings.

I have a couple of GREAT sessions in the editing phase that I can't wait to show you. But right now, I'm going to go get in shape!