Saturday, September 09, 2006

Jason's Photoshoot





Hey everyone! I've been a little blog-MIA lately....but not because I haven't been busy! My computer decided to...um...have a little down time. :) With the help of my awesome friend, James, the computer is running again and better than ever! And I'm not allowed to try to change partition allocations on my own again, lol.

In the meantime, I've had the awesome opportunity to work with and assist two awesome photographers the past two weekends. Those weddings were a blast, and when I have a little catch-up time (hopefully!) I'll post some images.

But last night I had so much fun running around downtown shooting Jason! He's an awesome guy and a cool local radio personality. He, Sandy, and I laughed non-stop...I was afraid I wouldn't get any shots from laughing too much!! Luckily Jason's a natural at this, so even a barrell full of monkeys couldn't stand in the way of awesome photos!

Check out the full sneak-peak slideshow here!