Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Corinne & Tanya Hit the City Streets

i'm not quite yet rich and famous, so currently I rent a room in a house with 3 other roommies. now the house itself is old, 70's funk, and a little yucky. our landlord and the leasing company are in some sort of dispute, so the place hasn't had new paint or carpet in forever! BUT...I love my roommates, and the place has a built in bar for parties, so it's worth putting up with a few stains. :)

A week and a half ago, I had the pleasure of taking one of my roommies Corinne & friend Tanya out for a photo shoot! It was a BLAST. The abosolute funniest moment happened when Corinne put on the marilyn monroe dress...and it actually flew up over her head. I have a picture....but I'm not going to put it on the internet!!

Anyway, thanks gals for coming out with me, and for taking me to dinner afterwards! It was awesome to have a night out with the girls for once. :)

Here is your AWESOME SLIDESHOW, and a handful of my fav's: