Monday, August 18, 2008

Published!! Your Wedding Day Magazine

And for my final blog of the blog marathon.....I got published!!! I spent a few minutes jumping up and down when I got my copy. :)

It's in the Fall 2008 issue of Your Wedding Day, a beautiful wedding magazine available nationally at Barnes & Noble. The three page spread features images from Eric & Kylene's wedding last year! I love the layout they did with the images...really beautiful design!


Of course, big thanks go to Natasha of Water Lily Ponds Floral Design for being the driving force behind getting the images submitted. She's an amazing floral designer, and the photographs simply wouldn't have been as stunning without her work!

So congrats to Kylene and Eric on their national article, and much thanks to Natasha of Water Lily Pond!