Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blogging Blitz!!

Are you ready for it?.....Because I'm about to catch up on blogging very fast!! In an effort to get back on track, I'm just going to blog all the wonderful events and news I have to share...right now!

In other news, today has been my first headache free day in over two weeks, and I am ecstatic! I had a small run-in with a door...and the door won. :) I've had a mild concussion with some really splitting headaches for the last couple weeks...and the doctors response was "Yep, you hit your head, that's what happens. We have no idea when it will stop hurting." (Ok, I'm paraphrasing.) I think we're finally getting back to normal now.

Anyway, sorry for any delays that you noticed in the past two weeks, but I spent all weekend getting caught up. Guess what's the last thing on my to-do list?

Exactly....blogging. :)

And for fun, here's a photo from my best friend TJ's bridal shower a few weeks ago. It was a co-ed (aka, Jack-n-Jill) shower, and for the traditional "dress made of toilet paper" game we made it guys verses girls. The girls dressed the bride and the guys dressed the groom! Paul is going to kill me for putting up this photo....but it's too funny! You can't see it in the photo...but he had 3 toilet paper rolls in his shirt. Three!