Thursday, February 08, 2007

Photographers Un-Convention

Hi everyone!

Well, I'll miss you lots, but this weekend (Friday - Sunday) I am going to spend time with 100+ of my closest photographer friends! We'll be in Pismo Beach, CA for a self-organized photographers' Un-Convention where we will share knowledge and ideas, shoot a couple of engagement & bridal sessions as a group (imagine having 100 cameras pointed at you!), and just have a ton of fun.

I may be a little difficult to contact this weekend, but please call me if you need anything at all. Don't worry, a little inconvenience this weekend will pay off for you in the long run because I will be a better photographer & business person!

I'll try to update you with photos and stories of the weekend, internet and time permitting. :)

Much love,
Jillian