Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

It's been a long long time since I've gotten to pass out those cute little perforated cards to my classmates. I'm not entirely certain that my classmates now would appreciate them (software engineers have a reputation of being slightly awkward with that type of thing). Since I'm currently not dating anyone, today isn't particularly mushy for me. So you would think that I wouldn't be a bit excited about today.

Wedding Photography, however, is a business that is all about love. You love each other, I love photography, I love that you love each other, and you love that I love photography! That's a lot of love! I am so grateful for all the wonderful couples who were clients or are upcoming clients. You are each such an inspiration to me, and a gentle reminder of how special relationships are.

It just occured to me that for my 2006 couples, this is likely to be your first Valentines Day as a married couple. My 2007 couples are experiencing their last Valentines Day before becoming Mr. & Mrs. I am so excited for you, and I hope you drink up every bit of magic from the day!!

Have a splendid day!