Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Dear Friends, Family, & Clients (who are, of course, friends),

Well, 2006 is coming to a close, and I am very fortunate to be able to travel home to visit my family in Texas. Over the next 10 days I'll have limited access to email, but please please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions, ideas, requests, or just to chat! I absolutely love my family, but I don't mind a break every once in a while. ;)

I want to thank everyone for being a part of one of my personal best years ever! I also want to thank everyone who helped me through the tough, stressful parts of the year. I am so excited about next year, when I'll be graduating from CMU, taking on some challenging (but fun) projects at work, and of course, seeing my wedding and portrait photography business bloom like a garden! Being a photographer is really a dream come true.

Very soon in 2007 I hope to be debuting a new website, new journal style, and new sample albums! Keep checking back for updates.

Even though I didn't anticipate any wedding bookings until the begining of the year, I am already about 50% booked for 2007! Since I will be in school until August and it is very important to me to be sure I have plenty of quality time for each couple, I havelimited availability. If you're thinking about booking...stop thinking and give me a call!

Over the next couple of weeks I hope you enjoy friends, family, good food, love, memories, photographs and the hope of possibilities in the new year. I am so excited to be a part of that. :)

Happy Holidays!
Jillian
408-206-8684