Friday, November 24, 2006

A-WHOOP!!!

Ok, so this is a little out of the ordinary for a photo-journal. :) But I just had to share with someone! I'm not a football fan, never have been. I didn't even have that "school spirit" thing...until I started Texas A&M. Now I'm an Aggie, I bleed Maroon, and I'd be willing to be the 12th man if they ever needed me. Oh, and I don't like Longhorns. (I'll make an exception for my friend Rosa.)

:) But ever since I became a part of the Aggie family (a rather large and loving family), we really haven't won a game against the Longhorns (University of Texas, or as we like to say "tu"), our biggest rival (at least in our minds....it's a tradition). Still, we love our team, we support them, and it doesn't matter what other team we're playing, we sing in our fight-song that we'll saw off the horns of the tu mascot. We kind of love being weird like that.

Every year the big rivalry game is played at Thanksgiving time, and this year, I admit, I didn't even bother to look up the score....until about 10 minutes ago.

WE WON WE WON WE WON!! 12-6. A-Whoooooooooooop!!

So I just wanted to give a shout out to all my Aggie family...I love you, I haven't forgotten you, I'm so excited, GIG 'EM AGGIES!