Monday, October 23, 2006

George And Sandra in Sonoma!

Saturday I had the pleasure of shooting a fun wedding in Sonoma! Now, first of all, I just love wine country...it's beautiful and relaxed and quaint and fun. Secondly, Sandra and George have an amazing group of family and friends who made me feel like I'd known them forever! And of course, Sandra and George are beautiful, vibrant, sweet, and fun! I couldn't ask for a better combination. :)

My favorites are in their slideshow!


She has beautiful eyes!



















She had a very talented hair stylist/makeup artist!



















Her amazing dress was custom made to be everything she ever wanted.




















We took some fun portraits before heading over to the church.



















The wedding was at a beautiful Catholic church, and the priest made the ceremony really sweet!



















I loved this moment right after the ceremony...I think they just realized they were married!













A couple of sweet portraits in vineyards at Rodney Strong winery.
































The bride's nephews were so cute, and this one posed for the camera!
















A sweet moment from the first dance...






















Thanks so much to Sandra and George and all your wonderful family and friends! I had an amazing time, and I loved capturing your wedding. Enjoy your honeymoon in Maui!