Monday, October 16, 2006

Beautiful Menlo Park Wedding!

Wednesday I left for Texas rather suddenly, due to a critical family emergency. My clients and their weddings are so very important to me, but nothing is more important than family. Before I left I secured a wonderful back-up photographer in case I was not able to return on time. We were incredibly blessed that Jennifer came through her third surgery well, and we are even hoping that she'll be home from the hospital by Christmas! All of this was a great relief, in part because I felt comfortable traveling back to California for a gorgeous Menlo Park wedding. :)

Tim and Michelle were married at the Allied Arts Guild, a quaint little village of shops, a restaurant, beautiful gardens, and artist studios. All of the proceeds go to the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford. What a gorgeous location! Of course, the bride was prettier. :)

Check out their wonderful slideshow!

The day started with Michelle getting "glitzie" at the salon...



















I just love shoes!



















What a perfect dress...



















The groom giving last minute directions!



















They got the idea for the ring bearer's "pillow" from my sister's bridal portraits! I especially love it because the nest is such a symbol of new life. :)













A little mischief in the garden...



















The bridesmaids fixing Michelle's dress right before...



















We're Married!!



















Lucious cake...



















A sweet moment...













Garden moment: