Thursday, February 28, 2008

Comedy Addiction!!

Have I ever mentioned I love shooting comedians? (I know, only a few dozen times.) Well, this past shoot was awesome because instead of one comedian...I got four!! Karin, Mark (marklundholm.com), Jesse (jessejoyce.com), and Kurtis (sfcomedycollege.com) have teamed up for the Comedy Addiction Tour (http://www.comedyaddictiontour.com)!

"The Comedy Addiction Tour is a unique performance that combines groundbreaking theater with stand-up comedy. The result is a hilarious and enlightening event, whether you are in recovery or know someone that should be."

They are currently touring nationally, and I just lucked out getting them here in the Bay Area! They'll be in Washington next month, and Nashville in April so if you'll be in those areas definitely check them out! (They also promise they'll be back in the Bay Area eventually!)

Check out the website, and this slideshow!!