Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Website, New Year!

HI EVERYONE!!!

Well, it's 5am here on the west coast and I've been up all night getting ready for by birthday, which is, I suppose TODAY since it's already 5am. :)

My bestest birthday present to myself (I often get things for myself, I'm spoiled like that) is my brand new website! Big thanks to Tim of Flashmation Studios for creating it for me! Now as this is the first launch of this new site, please please let me know if you have any issues or questions! I'll probably be making some tweaks here and there in the next couple of weeks.

I'm so excited to present to you: http://www.jilliankay.com

(please note that you must have a recent version of flash installed to view the new website.)

Goodnight! (or Good morning for many of you)
Jillian