Monday, July 10, 2006

Cards with a Personal Touch

I come from a very creative family. Until a few years ago, when I discovered a love for photography, I honestly thought I was the only uncreative one! One great example is my mother, who has always been very talented at crafts and interior decor.

A couple years ago she took up scrapbooking, but really took it in a different direction. Her favorite thing to make is greeting cards! She creates these absolutely fabulous cards that are unique and beautiful....I just can't describe!

Well, rather than let her horde them all at her house, I've requested a special batch just for me. I'll post a picture of the first shipment I've received when I get a chance, and I'll be sending them out! How neat it that!?

If any of you are looking for unique handmade cards for any occasion let me know!