Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wedding: Mandy & Seth!

So for my first real post after my break, I am incredibly excited to show the photographs from Mandy & Seth's amazing wedding!! Mandy and Seth wed in Santa Cruz and had an extremely personal and fun day. Mandy made her dress (how do I get such talented brides?) which was absolutely perfect....it fit their personality and looked incredible. So unique!!

Mandy and her bridesmaids made all of the table centerpeices by hand, and each was just a work of art...beautifully crafted and incredibly unique. The bridesmaids wore vintage dresses and had these incredible umbrellas. Each bridesmaid wore a different headpiece....also handmade by Mandy. Really I could go on and on, but instead I'll let you get a taste from the photographs!

For the full show, see this slideshow!!

Or just take a peek here (sorry for the overload!):