Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Paris!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonjour!

In just a few hours (aka 4:30am) a shuttle will be picking me up to go to the airport. So why am I still online? Because I just had to share the news! I've been so busy lately with all of your wonderful photographs, that I forgot to mention I'm going to Paris!

I'll be on travel from March 8th - March 13th. I will not be accessible by phone, but I will likely be checking email daily so please just email if you need anything. I'll be taking many many many photographs and hanging out with some wonderful photographers that I know! This is primarily a business trip (I'll be photographing a FABULOUS french apartment), but of course I left a ton of time to explore the city and absorb the beautiful culture.

Who knows....maybe I'll find a cute French guy? No matter what, I'm so excited, and I just know I'm not going to sleep a wink!

Bonsoir!
Jillian