Saturday, February 10, 2007

Exhausting!!

It's exhausting to have this much fun! I've spent the past couple of days meeting and networking with the most amazing photographers. We've had photoshop and networking workshops, held learn-with-the-best photo-shoots, and really just sat and talked about how we can best meet the needs of our clients. I love it!

I'm currently sitting in the conference room, getting ready for a business strategies workshop, but I just had to share some photos with you. :) No slideshow this time, just a couple peeks into what my weekend has been like.

If you're waiting on an email response from me, I apologize, I only have intermitted internet connection (crossing my fingers this posts!) and I'll be getting back to you as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Jillian

(ok, retrying this post)